Jobs Victoria Employment Services
Sunraysia Regional Consulting is supported by Jobs Victoria.
Helping Victoria get back to work.
The Jobs Victoria Employment Services (JVES) program has the following aims:
- Increase employment and economic inclusion of Victorians who are long-term
- unemployed or at risk of long-term unemployment.
- Build the work-readiness and resilience of jobseekers to gain and sustain work
- that meets their needs and aspirations.
- Support Victorian employers to meet their skills and labour needs by connecting
- them to suitable Jobs Victoria jobseekers.
- Deliver benefits to jobseekers, their families and communities through increased
- social and economic engagement.
- Complement and address gaps in existing services and systems.
Building on the strengths of the existing Jobs Victoria model, JVES will provide employment assistance tailored to the distinct needs of eligible jobseekers and local communities, local employers and local labour markets. A collaborative network of Jobs Victoria Partners will help connect jobseekers with other initiatives to deliver comprehensive, coordinated support. JVES will also complement and address gaps in existing services.
Key program features include:
- Targeted support/s for long-term jobseekers in the Victorian labour market and
- other jobseekers who require additional assistance to secure employment
- Flexible services that are:
- – tailored to the particular needs of jobseekers facing barriers to employment; and
- – responsive to local and/or regional employment opportunities
- Strong, proactive engagement with employers to identify job opportunities and assist businesses to meet industry or workforce needs
- Identifying and addressing gaps, including complementing existing services
- Flexible Job Pathways Funding to cover additional expenses
- Strong links to community support services to ensure that the needs of jobseekers facing barriers to employment are fully met and employment outcomes are maximised.
SUNRAYSIA REGIONAL CONSULTING
150 Langtree Avenue, Mildura Victoria 3500 (03) 5023 7612